When you visit Liquid Web’s website, it’s clear that they take business hosting seriously, with a focus on dedicated servers and managed hosting plans.
They specialize in hosting large businesses, but they also offer more affordable plans for smaller businesses.
Managed VPS hosting, dedicated server hosting, and managed cloud hosting are all services offered by Liquid Web.
Liquid Web is known for its Heroic Support, which includes lightning-fast response times and highly trained support staff.
Check out our in-depth Liquid Web review to see whether it’s the perfect fit for you.
|Web Hosting Name||Liquid Web|
|Plans Start From||$15/ Month|
|Promo Code/ Coupon||Use WPBEGINNER and get a 50% discount|
|Features||100% uptime, Cloudflare CDN, SSL certificates, and one-click app installs.|
What Is Liquid Web?
Jim Geiger founded Liquid Web in 1997 as a privately owned managed web hosting company. In Lansing, Michigan, they have three data centers.
Liquid Web has over 30,000 customers in over 150 countries and has been named to the INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the last nine years.
Although this company was founded in 1997, it wasn’t until 2015 that they launched their managed WordPress hosting packages at the Word Camp US conference.
Why Choose Liquid Web?
To make hosting easy, Liquid Web has created the best WordPress hosting platform. They’ll take care of the hosting infrastructure, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
The host claims to provide you with 24/7 support, with a guaranteed response time of 59 seconds for phone calls, 59 seconds for chat, and 59 minutes for helpdesk tickets.
Liquid Web Review – Plans and Pricing
Liquid Web is a managed hosting company with excellent customer service.
They provide fully managed dedicated servers, virtual private servers (VPS), cloud hosting, and WordPress hosting. They also provide custom and enterprise solutions.
Liquid Web provides high-performance servers in both the United States and Europe.
This service powers your website with dedicated server hardware that isn’t shared with anybody else.
Intel Xeon processors with several cores, SSD storage, a minimum of 16GB of RAM, backup drives, 5 TB of bandwidth, RAID setups, backup software, security programs, and cPanel are all included in the servers.
These aren’t cheap, but they’re a good deal when compared to other web providers who provide dedicated servers.
The company clearly believes in the “build quality, charge fairly” concept. You will not be disappointed if you need a dedicated server.
- Intel Xeon 1230v6: Starts at $169 per month
- New Intel Xeon Gold 6226R – Single: Starts at $224.25 per month
- New Intel Xeon Gold 6226R – Dual: Starts at $374.25 per month.
In terms of power and efficiency, virtualization is the way to go. In terms of value, it’s also where Liquid Web is.
There are different VPS hosting plans available, ranging in price from $15 to $95 per month.
Liquid Web, like dedicated servers, has chosen high-performance servers at premium pricing.
These servers come with at least two CPU cores, 40 GB of SSD storage, 10 TB of bandwidth, and Linux operating systems.
However, the 10 TB bandwidth limit remains, with 16GB of RAM, 8 CPU cores, and 200 GB of SSD storage.
Site protection, free backups, premium business email, InterWorx, Plesk Web Pro, or cPanel Admin are all included in VPS hosting plans.
- 2 GB RAM: Starts at $15 per month
- 4 GB RAM: Starts at $25 per month
- 8 GB RAM: Starts at $35 per month.
- 16 GB RAM: Starts at $95 per month.
Managed WordPress Hosting
Fully managed WordPress hosting is a very popular choice for small companies, thus Liquid Web will have to compete hard in this area.
Fully managed WordPress hosting, preinstalled WordPress, optimized servers, free SSL, automatic upgrades, free site migrations, and access to the complete spectrum of WordPress plugins are all included.
- Spark: Starts at $9.50 per month
- Maker: Starts at $39.50 per month
- Designer: Starts at $54.50 per month.
- Builder: Starts at $74.50 per month.
- Producer: Starts at $149.50 per month.
- Executive: Starts at $274.50 per month.
- Enterprise: Starts at $499.50 per month.
Liquid Web Pros and Cons
Liquid Web is a well-known web hosting provider, but it is not for everyone. Before deciding on a plan, consider the following pros and cons.
- Liquid Web’s hosting services are all designed to load pages quickly. The speed of their hosting is mentioned in several customer reviews.
- Unlike other managed WordPress hosting companies, Liquid Web does not impose any restrictions on plugins. On your site, you may use any WordPress plugin you wish.
- Liquid Web guarantees a whopping 100% uptime and will credit you 1000 percent for any downtime.
- Liquid Web’s claim to fame is its outstanding customer service. Customers praise the support team for how friendly, helpful, and professional they are.
- Liquid Web does not provide shared hosting services. High-traffic websites that need cloud hosting, managed WordPress hosting, or dedicated server hosting are their target customers.
- Liquid Web does not provide a money-back guarantee. You are not bound by any contract, however, and may cancel your subscription at any moment. If you paid in advance, you may still receive a refund for any months you don’t utilize.
- Liquid Web’s hosting plans are more expensive than those offered by many other affordable hosting companies, but you get what you pay for in terms of service and support.
Alternatives of Liquid Web
Consider Kinsta or Siteground if LiquidWeb is too expensive or does not provide what you’re looking for.
Each of these hosts provides full-featured packages that will quickly get you up and running.
They also offer some less expensive, less resource-intensive options that are suitable for beginners.
Kinsta is a fantastic company that provides high-quality WordPress hosting to businesses of all sizes.
Their managed WordPress hosting services are backed by excellent customer care and are powered by cutting-edge technology.
The managed WordPress hosting company was founded on December 1, 2013, by Mark Gavalda, a well-known WordPress developer and programmer.
SiteGround is the hosting service of choice for many website owners, whether they are beginners or experts.
They provide a wide range of services and hosting packages that are suitable for both large and small websites.
The hosting company also offers three managed WordPress and WooCommerce hosting plans.
Read: Siteground Review
The one major disadvantage of Liquid Web managed WordPress hosting, as mentioned above, is that entry-level pricing may be very expensive.
Although Liquid Web’s pricing is a little on the high side, you get what you pay for.
This web host has a lot of good features, good Heroic Support, and fully managed WordPress hosting on high-performance VPS servers.
Furthermore, the hosting plans available are scalable, meaning that if your site grows and requires additional server resources, Liquid Web can accommodate you.
Liquid Web Review FAQs
Does Liquid Web offer a free trial?
Yes, new hosting customers may take advantage of a 30-day free trial.
Does Liquid Web charge for site migration?
No, in general. Although their website claims that all Linux migrations are free, certain more complicated migrations may not be.
What is Liquid Web’s uptime guarantee?
Liquid Web guarantees 100 percent network and power uptime. This is higher than the industry average of 99.99 percent uptime.
Amit Gupta is the Writer & Editor of Best-Hosting.org, a website that provides helpful guides and resources on Website Designing, Hosting, and Speed Optimization. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about website designing using different hosting servers available. Before forming Best-Hosting.org, Amit worked for several hosting companies.