Kinsta is a hosting company that provides premium managed WordPress hosting that is backed by the Google Cloud platform and has a lot of cool features.
In this article of Kinsta Web Hosting, we have mentioned all the things that you should know about this web hosting platform!
Their hosting services are suitable for all types of companies, from small businesses to large corporations.
Let’s take a closer look at our Kinsta hosting review to see why you should use this platform to build your personal or company website.
|Web Hosting Name||Kinsta Web Hosting|
|Plans Start From||$30/ Month|
|Promo Code/ Coupon||Get a 50% Discount|
|Features||Daily backups, 99% Uptimes, SSL support and hardware firewalls, 24/7 support.|
What Is Kinsta?
Kinsta is a unique hosting provider that only offers one service: managed WordPress hosting on cloud servers.
Kinsta was launched in 2013 in response to the growing need for managed WordPress hosting services.
They are a remote-first business that focuses on global service and provides support in seven languages.
They don’t provide email hosting, reseller hosting, or any other kind of hosting.
However, they do integrate certain third-party technologies, including Amazon’s DNS and LetsEncrypt’s SSL, as well as a CDN (setup on KeyCDN’s network).
They use Google’s Cloud Platform to provide their service, and they specialize in WordPress.
Why Choose Kinsta?
The hosting service provided by Kinsta offers a number of benefits.
Without putting in a lot of time and effort, you can set up an online store or operate a blog. A team of specialists is always available to provide professional assistance.
All procedures have been improved to guarantee that your work on the hosting goes as quickly as possible.
Kinsta is powered by Google Cloud Platform, which means its servers are hosted on the same cloud-based infrastructure as Google’s own products.
This is significant because cloud servers aren’t constrained by the hardware they’re operating on.
Regardless of whatever plan you select, Kinsta makes daily backups of your site. Backups are kept in an encrypted, off-site vault and enable you to revert to a previous version of your site at any time.
All clients’ server speed requirements can be met by servers located all over the world.
It’s simple to set up a staging area with Kinsta. In your staging area, you also have direct access to SFTP and MySQL. It just takes a few clicks to switch a site from living to staging.
Kinsta Review – Plans and Pricing
Smaller businesses and enterprises may benefit from Kinsta’s tiered pricing.
The features are the same across all of Kinsta’s service tiers, which makes it stand out. You won’t have to upgrade simply to use a certain feature.
The main differences between the plans are that storage space and the number of WordPress sites customers may host grow with each level of service.
What Do You Get In Each Plan?
- Each of your sites can be hosted in one of the 24 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers.
- Kinsta provides you with professional assistance. Their WordPress developers are always available to help their clients with any problems that may arise.
- Active/passive security protocols, firewalls, regular backups, uptime checks, and other features are included in all packages.
- You can create a staging area for development, testing, or tweaking and tuning with a simple click.
- Kinsta provides Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 8.0, and MariaDB to speed up your website on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Kinsta admin is simple to use and has a lot of excellent features.
- Starter: Starts at $30 per month
- Pro: Starts at $60 per month
- $100 per month: Business 1
- Business 2: Starts at $200 per month.
- $300 per month: Business 3
- Business 4: Starts at $400 per month.
- Enterprise 1: Starts at $600 per month.
- $900 per month : Enterprise 2
- Enterprise 3: Starts at $1200 per month.
- $1500 per month: Enterprise 4
Kinsta Pros and Cons
Because Kinsta is a fairly unique hosting company, there is a lot of data to consider when evaluating it. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of Kinsta’s most important pros and cons.
- Each plan includes a free migration by the team, which is done by an experienced WordPress migration team.
- Kinsta’s security team checks and resolves any possible security flaws on a regular basis. If a security problem arises, they will resolve it for free.
- Kinsta puts a lot of focus on site speed, and it offers a lot of tools to help you speed up WordPress as much as possible.
- You receive a support team with extensive experience and training in operating WordPress sites.
- Kinsta is highly scalable, hosting both small and big businesses’ websites with high traffic. With only a few clicks, you may upgrade to a higher-tier plan at any moment.
- While Kinsta’s price is reasonable for a managed WordPress server, it is still too costly for small companies.
- Surprisingly, Kinsta does not provide any sort of email service. They claim it’s so they can concentrate only on hosting. You can integrate G Suite, but it will need some more effort on your part.
- Kinsta has a long list of plugins that aren’t allowed, many of which are popular. Some plugins may conflict with Kinsta’s setup since they manage and optimize their servers. It’s reasonable. However, if you depend on any of those plugins, it may be an issue.
Read: InMotion Hosting Pricing
Alternatives of Kinsta
Kinsta provided some impressive results. That doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s what you’re looking for.
Fortunately, there are excellent alternatives that can provide a variety of services.
While both Kinsta and Hostinger use DDoS-protected servers, Hostinger provides more security on many levels.
On the server level, Hostinger utilizes the Vanguard anti-DDoS traffic analyzer, which examines all incoming traffic to ensure compliance. Vanguard restricts traffic that isn’t suitable for hosting.
This ensures the security of your account at all times. Thus, Hostinger is an excellent and more affordable alternative to Kinsta.
Read: Hostinger Pricing
WP Engine is a web hosting giant with more than 90,000 users. It has many of the same capabilities as Kinsta, but it has a different migration procedure.
WP Engine offers free migration to their cloud platform, while Kinsta only offers a one-time migration.
If you want to migrate more than that, Kinsta will charge you $100 per migration.
Kinsta should be a top choice for any company seeking a WordPress server based on overall performance and flexibility, as well as functionality.
The platform is a reputable web hosting company that is well worth the investment.
Kinsta’s fast site speeds provide a better experience for visitors, which leads to greater conversion rates.
Kinsta is the way to go for customers looking for a secure and trustworthy WordPress web hosting service provider and are ready to spend a premium fee for better service.
Does Kinsta provide a money-back guarantee?
Yes, Kinsta will refund your money within 30 days of your original sign-up. You may upgrade or downgrade your plans during this period.
Where are Kinsts’s servers located?
Kinsta’s core infrastructure is built on the Google Cloud Compute Engine. It provides for the provision of servers in 24 different locations across the world.
What plugins are banned?
Backup, Cashing, Image optimization plugins, Performance improving plugins, Security plugins, and Social media plugins are all banned by Kinsta.
Amit Gupta is the Writer & Editor of Best-Hosting.org, a website that provides helpful guides and resources on Website Designing, Hosting, and Speed Optimization. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about website designing using different hosting servers available. Before forming Best-Hosting.org, Amit worked for several hosting companies.