iPage is a full-service domain and web hosting company that caters to small businesses looking to enter the e-commerce market. In this article, we have mentioned everything about iPage Pricing.
iPage is owned by Endurance International Group, a conglomerate that owns Constant Contact, Bluehost, and HostGator.
It offers various features that help you quickly and simply build your site, including unlimited storage space, a free domain name, and an unlimited number of email accounts.
Hundreds of pre-built website designs and themes are also available. You have the option to use their mobile-friendly website builder.
Small business owners will also appreciate the option to easily install e-commerce add-ons like shopping carts and PayPal connectivity.
WordPress, Drupal, and Magento are just a few of the popular Content Management Systems (CMS) that iPage works well with.
|Web Hosting Name||iPage|
|Plans Start From||$1.99/ Month|
|Promo Code/ Coupon||Get a 75% Discount|
|Features||24/7 support, 99.9% uptime, and 1-click WordPress install.|
What Is iPage?
Thomas Gorny founded iPage in Burlington, Massachusetts, in 1998. Its original aim was to be a full-service online solutions provider.
However, the company placed its operations on hold in 2000 until 2007, when it re-launched as a 100% web hosting provider with two data centers in Boston, MA, and a Burlington office.
Today, the Endurance International Group owns and operates several service providers, including iPage (EIG).
iPage’s management team is comprised of industry experts. iPage is now one of the most well-known web hosting providers, hosting over one million websites.
Why Choose iPage?
Depending on the size of your business, iPage may be the best hosting option for you. Its basic Go Plan is inexpensive and includes several features that are ideal for a small or new business.
A variety of third-party functionality, as well as e-commerce payment methods, can be integrated.
The basic iPage plan, on the other hand, isn’t particularly designed for sophisticated websites or those that expect a lot of traffic.
Unlike most other hosting providers, iPage just has one pricing plan that covers all of the services (unless you opt for VPS or dedicated servers).
The cost of your membership, however, varies based on the duration of your subscription. This makes life a little simpler since you don’t have to consider various payment options.
iPage Review – Plans and Pricing
It offers a variety of hosting plans to suit your needs. Which plan you choose will be determined by your company’s individual needs and requirements.
This plan is designed to meet the needs of the majority of individuals and small businesses, with features including:
- A free domain name
- Free site builder and templates to help you get your site up and running quickly.
- Email addresses that are personalized to you
- Plenty of marketing credits to get you started.
- Users can install apps, blog software, image galleries, and much more with a single click.
- Support is available 24/7 through phone, live chat, email tickets, a knowledgebase, and tutorials.
- Online store features such as shopping carts, PayPal integration, coupons, and other features.
- 1 GB of cloud storage, allowing you to access files from any location.
- Starts at $1.99 per month
There are three plans available.
You get everything in the Essential plan plus a lot more.
It’s the dedicated server you’ve always wanted without the higher costs.
If you expect a large volume of traffic, you might want to start with a VPS hosting package.
Even though iPage promotes its shared plans as having unlimited bandwidth, there have been occasions when they “strongly encouraged” their customers to upgrade to a VPS plan.
- Basic: Starts at $19.99 per month
- Business: Starts at $47.99 per month
- Optimum: Starts at $79.99 per month.
For dedicated servers, there are three plans available.
You get your own server, which you can manage yourself or have managed by an iPage expert.
These plans include all of the advantages of the Essential and VPS plans and a lot more.
- Startup: Starts at $119.99 per month
- Professional: Starts at $151.99 per month
- Enterprise: Starts at $191.99 per month.
iPage Pros and Cons
You should carefully weigh the pros and cons of each web host before deciding on one for your website.
Here are some of the pros and cons of iPage that we found:
- Low-cost plans: iPage offers some of the industry’s most affordable shared hosting plans, making it ideal for beginners, personal websites, and small businesses.
- Customer-friendly: iPage provides various tools and services that make it simple for customers to create web pages and grow their businesses.
- $500 Worth of Extras: You’ll also get extras free Google AdWords and Bing credits, a free YP.com listing, and Site Analytics Suite.
- 1-click WordPress installation: All plans include 1-click WordPress installation, as well as unlimited databases, email addresses, storage, and bandwidth.
- cPanel: iPage does not support cPanel, the most widely used web hosting control panel utilized by most hosting providers. If you’re used to cPanel, you may have some trouble finding your way around.
- No Monthly Payment Option: None of iPage’s shared hosting plans allows for monthly billing. You’ll have to switch to a VPS, WordPress hosting, or Dedicated hosting plan if you want to pay monthly.
Read: InMotion Hosting Pricing – Is this Legit or a Gimmick?
Alternatives of iPage
iPage is an excellent hosting option for blogs and small businesses, in our opinion.
However, it’s always important to shop around for the best service for your specific requirements. Here are a few of iPage alternatives.
With approximately 30 million websites hosted on the network, Hostinger is a very popular hosting provider.
Hostinger is both inexpensive and reliable, although it does not use the industry-standard cPanel.
It also provides consumers with a different control panel than iPage.
You may be disappointed if you were hoping to utilize cPanel, but it’s worth mentioning that Hostinger’s control panel is equally simple to use.
Hostinger can also maintain cheap costs by keeping the tech in-house. If your websites need cloud storage, use Hostinger over iPage.
Read: Hostinger Pricing Review
Bluehost is another major provider in the world of hosting platforms.
It has a strong reputation for reliability thanks to almost two decades of service, and over 2 million websites presently hosted.
Security, speed, and affordability are three of Bluehost‘s strongest assets.
It offers excellent value, with plans beginning at $2.75 per month for its Basic offering, which includes features like an SSL certificate, Weebly website builder, and a cPanel interface.
Read: Bluehost Review
iPage is a well-known hosting provider with a reputation for reliability and low prices. If you’re looking for a hosting site, iPage is a great option.
However, like with any web host you are considering joining up with, ask a lot of questions before making a decision.
You can also try One of the most trustable and reliable web hosting MilesWeb Pricing review
iPage Review FAQs
Is iPage hosting good?
If you want a significantly low upfront price and are comfortable with DIY troubleshooting and installation, iPage is an excellent option.
If you need additional resources, reliability, or useful add-ons, iPage is not for you.
How much does iPage cost?
A one-year iPage contract renews at $9.99 per month, but you may get a discount if you sign up for three years.
Does iPage have a refund policy?
iPage provides a risk-free 30-day trial period during which you may cancel your membership and get a full refund during the first month of service.
You’ll only get a refund for the months you didn’t use if you cancel after the trial term has ended.
Amit Gupta is the Writer & Editor of Best-Hosting.org, a website that provides helpful guides and resources on Website Designing, Hosting, and Speed Optimization. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about website designing using different hosting servers available. Before forming Best-Hosting.org, Amit worked for several hosting companies.