When you want to launch your website, one of the first choices you need to make is which web hosting service to subscribe to.
There are many providers available online and they can have similar characteristics. However, some of them are specifically built for some users.
In this 10Web review, we’re going to discuss a provider that has been designed for WordPress users.
|Web Hosting Name||10Web|
|Plans Start From||$10 per month|
|Features||Affordable, 30-day money-back guarantee, Neat dashboard, Speed, 1-click migration, Additional Features, and many more|
what is the 10Web hosting service?
As you may already know, WordPress is one of the most popular CMS in the world.
CMS are those software that can be installed on your website and that allows you to create and manage websites and webpages without coding or knowing anything about programming languages.
WordPress is a precious tool for both beginners and professionals: beginners can now build their websites without being forced to pay for a professional’s service, and professionals can manage websites more easily and quickly.
WordPress is completely free, and that is why is recommended as your CMS at any level of expertise.
It is also easy to use? It’s certainly easier than programming, but it can be quite tricky, especially at the beginning.
Once you’ve learned how to use it, however, it’s super easy to add web pages, content, and manage e-commerces with WordPress and its plugins.
10Web hosting is more than a hosting service: it’s a platform that you can exploit for building and managing your WordPress websites. But why would you need a service like this?
When WordPress is installed on generic hosting servers, you need to know what you’re doing.
If you browse the web and search for “how to install WordPress on your website” you’ll find out that’s more complicated than you thought.
With a hosting service optimized for WordPress, you can purchase some space on a service that is already set up to be managed with WordPress.
You can skip all the initial learning curves and start using WordPress and build up your website as soon as you get access to your dashboard.
10Web – why choose it?
10Web hosting is the ideal service for anyone who uses WordPress as their CMS. It’s ideal for both beginners and experts.
Beginners will find their WordPress dashboard immediately available on their website, and they won’t have to manage public_htm folders or other files within their servers.
Professionals would obtain a service customized for their needs.
There are also many other reasons why you should opt for 10Web as your hosting service.
We’ve discussed them all in this 10Web review so, keep on reading to find them all out!
10Web – Plans & Pricing
10Web provides three different plans.
This is ideal for beginners who need to manage only one website. It costs $14 per month and it provides 10 GB of storage space and 20 GB of backup space.
The Premium Plan allows you to host 3 websites. It costs $35 per month and it provides 15 Gb of storage space and 75 GB of backup space.
The Agency Plan is aimed at professionals and companies: it allows you to host 10 websites and it costs $85 per month.
This plan provides 50 Gb of storage space and 250 GB of backup space.
For all three plans, there is the possibility of saving some money on your monthly fee by subscribing to a yearly plan (you are billed once per year, instead of once per month).
In this case, the pricing changes according to this scheme:
- Personal Plan: $10 per month (billed annually: $120);
- Premium Plan: $24 per month (billed annually: $288);
- Agency Plan: $60 per month (billed annually: $270).
Furthermore, for every plan, whether you choose to be billed monthly or annually, 10Web provides a 30-day money-back guarantee: if within the first 30 days of your subscription, you realize then 10Web can’t work for you, you can dismiss the subscription and receive a full refund: no question asked.
10Web – what are the pros and cons?
- Affordable – 10Web offers one of the most affordable plans for both personal and professional use. The cheaper price doesn’t correspond to fewer features or lack of support. This is simply a company aimed at helping website managers in the first steps of their career or on any occasion where they have limited resources.
- 30-day money-back guarantee – The money-back guarantee is extremely helpful: you can subscribe to the service and try it for a full month before deciding if it can work for you.
- Speed – Being optimized for WordPress, 10Web hosting provides great speed. Have you ever tried using WordPress on a slow or inefficient server? It can become so slow it can’t even charge the dashboard! This will never happen with 10Web!
- Neat dashboard – 10Web doesn’t use CPanel but provides a customized dashboard. It’s better looking and more user-friendly than CPanel and users can learn how to manage all the aspects of a website far more quickly.
- 1-click migration – If you already have a website, you may want to migrate it to 10Web. Migration is always more complex than creating a brand new website when you start using a new platform. However, 10Web has simplified and made the process automatic so that anyone can do it without too much bother. 10Web, in particular, provides the 1-click migration feature to migrate your website from another hosting provider to 10Web.
- Additional Features – As you may know, one of the aspects that makes WordPress great is the possibility of installing plugins. Plugins are additional features, specially designed for precise tasks that you can install depending on what you need: if your website is an online store, for example, you can add an e-commerce plugin to WordPress and use it to manage your store. 10Web is compatible with all the additional features and extras, even the most advanced ones like the famous Elementor.
- Server Location – 10Web has its servers spread all over the world. This is particularly important: having your website located on a server close to your location enhances the website’s speed and performance. Having so many servers and its disposal, 10Web can certainly provide a server close enough to your location to guarantee high-end performances
- No email hosting – 10Web doesn’t offer email hosting on its plans. If you need email hosting, this might not be the perfect hosting provider for you.
- No free domain – Your domain is your website’s name. Other than a hosting provider, you’ll need to register your domain if you want to build a website. In none of 10Web’s plans, there is a free domain included. However, registering a domain only costs a few dollars per month.
10Web – what are the best alternatives?
If you are thinking of managing your website with WordPress, we recommend opting for a WordPress Hosting provider.
There are, of course, many other hosting providers other than 10Web, but – speaking about alternatives – we want to focus on the ones that provide the same level of performance with WordPress.
As the name suggests, WP Engine is also a WordPress hosting provider. It’s slightly less affordable than 10Web, but it has one plan strictly aimed at e-commerces, which 10Web has not.
It’s called eCommerce Solutions and it costs $560 for the first year $700 per year after that.
Read: Wp Engine Pricing Review
Wp Captain is also a WordPress hosting service. They don’t offer as many solutions as 10Web and their plans are also more expensive.
However, this is still a good option for WordPress-managed websites.
WordPress.com is the hosting service provided by WordPress itself. Of course, they are the best in providing services for their own platform, however, they certainly aren’t the most affordable ones. However, if you have a big budget, this is a good solution.
Read: HostGator Pricing Review
10Web is the ideal hosting provider for WordPress users. It’s the best value-for-money among the available options and it’s very scalable.
10Web Review: FAQs
Does 10Web offer free backups?
Yes, all the plans plan offer free backup. You can run them manually, but it is most recommended to schedule them automatically on a daily or monthly basis.
All backups are stored in an AWS-hosted cloud. You can restore a backup at any time.
How many websites can I host on a single cloud server?
The number of websites you can host doesn’t depend on anything else but your subscription plan.
As we’ve discussed in the pricing section, each of the plans allows you to host 1, 3, or 10 websites.
What payment methods are accepted?
You can pay for your hosting service in many ways. The payment methods accepted are:
- Credit Card (VISA and MasterCard)
- American Express
Amit Gupta is the Writer & Editor of Best-Hosting.org, a website that provides helpful guides and resources on Website Designing, Hosting, and Speed Optimization. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about website designing using different hosting servers available. Before forming Best-Hosting.org, Amit worked for several hosting companies.